Thursday 6 May 2010


Day filming.


Today we went to Lornas house to film, we had to gain good proformance shots by adding props that are needed!
In order to film my music video i had to make sure everything was suitble, for example there was no random iteams in a shot. for instance a hose pipe. I asked Lorna, max and sammy to all film on the same day in order to allow me time to get my narative shots filmed as well as my proformance. I had alot of fun filming my music video. i had to ensure the lighting was correct and didnt make Lorna look to orange, and in order to make the rain on the window we had to get a hose pipe and hold it in one place. the camera stayed on its try pod in order to allow steady shots. we changed the cloths of the actors alot in order to show that it happened at diffrent times of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment